Eurojuris International Congress
All cancellations must be sent in writing to the secretariat no later than September 30, 2021. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after this date. All refunds will be paid after the Congress.
Participants who have paid the total registration fee and who are unable to attend the Congress personally may send a colleague as a substitute.
For any cancellation of onsite participation after September 30, 2021, a credit voucher or a full refund of the registration fees & the cancelation of your hotel room will be offered in the following cases:
- if you test positive for Covid-19 before the Congress; you will need to send the proof.
- border shutdown by French government or by your country’s government;
- if country where you live is under lockdown.
Thursday 14thOctober 2021 :
- 13.00 – 18.00 | Board meeting
- 13.00 – 19.00 | Golf Cup organised by Thierry Clerc : Registration Document
- 19.00 | Welcome drink at Hilton St Lazare – Dresscode: Casual
- 20.00 | Welcome walking dinner at Hilton St Lazare http://www.hiltonparisoperahotel.com
Friday 15thOctober :
- 7.30 – 8.00 | Running in the streets of Paris
- 9.00 | Departure for the Practice Groups meetings outside the hotel in Firms or special places. Lunch outside in the surroundings of the meeting place
- 15.30 – 17.00 | General Assembly of Eurojuris France ( French members only)
- 14.30 – 16.00 | Eurojuris football match
- 14.30 – 16.30 | ELLA, the Eurojuris Lady Lawyers Association
- 16.30 | Departure for the visit and welcome drink at the ‘Tribunal de commerce’ of Paris. https://www.tribunal-de-commerce-de-paris.fr – Dresscode: Business
- 19.30 | Departure for dinner at ‘ la Maison du Barreau’ – Dresscode: Business
Saturday 16th October :
At the hotel:
- 10.00 – 12.00 Meetings of the International Business Group & General Assembly
- 10.00 – 13.00 One to One meetings with Nigel Haddon (www.burcherjennings.com)
- 12.00 – 14.00 Lunch buffet at the hotel
- 12.00 – 14.00 Brainstorming session of the Chairs
- 14.00 – 16.30 Plenary & management session
- 16.30 – 17.30 German Desk
- 19.00 Departure by bus for the Gala Dinner at the Cercle de l’union Interalliée
https://union-interalliee.fr – Dresscode: Business, tie compulsory for men
Hilton Paris Opera
Hilton Paris Opera is located in the heart of the fashionable 8th arrondissement, just minutes away from the most beautiful cultural sites and attractions in the French capital.