Eurojuris International Congress
- 09.00 – 18.00 Board meeting
- 19.00 National Stands on the terrasse at the RIU (Dresscode: casual)
- 8.00 Jogging
- 9.00 – 15.00 Practice groups outside the hotel with lunch in small restaurants in the city
- 18.00 Chairs debriefing at the hotel
- 19.00 – 20.00 German Desk
- 20.00 Dinner: Platea de Madrid
Dinner in an old theatre which has completely been modernized in a restaurant with a show (Dresscode: casual)
- 9.00 – 12.00 GA & IBG at the hotel
- 12.00 – 13.30 Lunch
- 13.30 – 17.00 Plenary
- 17.00 – 19.00 Football or city tour
- 20.00 Departure for the 30th anniversary gala dinner
- Casino de Madrid (private club in the center of Madrid – not a casino) with dancing after the dinner (Dresscode: evening dress and suit or black tie)
THE CONGRESS HOTEL
The Hotel Riu Plaza España, located in the emblematic Edificio España on Madrid’s Gran Vía, has 27 floors with a wide range of facilities to make your stay a memorable experience.
The Rooftop Bar offers one of Madrid’s best terraces with 360° views; the perfect spot to enjoy Madrid from the sky.
The Hotel has a central location right on the Gran Vía and is just 20 metres from the Plaza España underground station, which links you to all points of the city.
Hotel registration update
The Riu hotel is fully booked, please book this one which is 8 minutes walk.
The booking needs to be done asap to secure the room.
Platea is one of the top spots for gourmet taste buds in Madrid. It is located within the former Carlos III cinema – in the central Plaza de Colón-, which was transformed by Lázaro Rosa-Violán , retaining its entire structure, with the box seats, orchestra pit and stage.
Platea Madrid is a revolutionary gourmet space that is already a reference in the gastro-experience concept. It is a versatile space of 5,800 square metres, which offers numerous leisure proposals that can be enjoyed while dining, snacking or having a drink.
CASINO DE MADRID
The Casino de Madrid is located in a richly decorated historical building which has been declared Property of Cultural Interest in 1993. It hosts a private social club that offers various luxury social services to its club members and is at the same time one of the top locations for festive events in Madrid.
Metro from the airport to Riu Plaza España or viceversa – you need to take the pink line (L8) towards Nuevos Ministerios and then change to the dark blue line (L10) direction Puerta del Sur. The hotel Riu stop is Plaza de España.